Build Enduring Relationships Through Your Browser
iGoldmine makes it easier than ever to access the full functionality of Goldmine Premium Edition. With iGoldmine, users can connect to Goldmine’s powerful capabilities from any web connection or local area network. No downloads, no installations, no hassles—just a browser and a URL.
Find out more about iGoldMine : download the iGoldMine brochure.
- Reduce costs and increase efficiency with centralized, web-based CRM administration.
- Access real-time data from one centralized database that eliminates informational delays and losses.
- No synchronization required.
- Leverage existing infrastructure and maximize investments for faster ROI.
- iGoldMine gives remote staff real-time access to GoldMine and Microsoft® Word® via the Web and iGoldMine Plus™ publishes an additional 29 applications via the web.
- Full access to contacts and features – Provide full access to valuable GoldMine information to your entire team. They can view contacts and calendars, communicate via email, and use automated processes and other GoldMine features.
- Real time access – Replace synchronization with live, remote access to web-based CRM information.
- Flexible connection options – Connect over a local LAN, the web, or other network connection.
- Added security – Access the full functionality of GoldMine Corporate Edition with added security by eliminating the need to have locally stored information. All web transmissions are fully encrypted for worry-free remote access to critical corporate data.
- Support for distributed teams – Easily deliver new GoldMine CRM applications to distributed teams.
- Leverages existing infrastructures – Use existing desktop hardware and software solutions without making upgrades.
- Quick rollout – Implement with ease by allowing remote users to get up and running quickly with just a URL. No client installation required.
- Central CRM administration – Administer one centralized CRM database from one location. Rapidly configure and deliver with the complete control of a central IT department.
For more information, contact your FrontRange representative or your authorized FrontRange Solutions Partner.