New Release: Premium Edition 2017.1
New Release now available for download from the Ivanti Self-Service Portal.
Please consult with your partner on applying this new release upgrade. If you need information on accessing the Self-Service portal at https://support.heatsoftware.com, please contact us by email [email protected] or at 800-443-5457 option 3 for Customer Care. Or, contact us here to GET STARTED.
Premium Edition 2017.1 highlights:
GoldMine Web is now more mobile responsive than ever for real-time access to your GoldMine database from any device: smartphone to tablet to PC.
NEW! Microsoft OUTLOOK LINK
- New Microsoft Outlook link is a simple way to link emails from an Outlook inbox – view and create contacts and select manual or auto linking – great way to expand use to Outlook users and track important business emails.
- New home page for fast access to your upcoming activities, pending emails, and most recently accessed contacts, cases, and opportunities.
NEW! PENDING EMAIL
- Manage emails with the new pending email page. File and work with emails individually or by selecting multiple items.
GREATER VISIBILITY FOR CONTACT INFO
- See company and contact information – even secondary contacts when linked.
MORE EFFICIENT CASES TABS
- Pending and History tabs and Case Notes & Resolution Notes are now added to Cases for greater efficiency for your remote users supporting customers.
CLICK TO SCHEDULE
- Now, with a click, you can schedule a Follow-up Action when completing a task.
- Compatibility tested with Microsoft SQL 2016 & Server 2016 so you can work with the latest operating options to keep current.
CUMULATIVE SERVICE PACK
- Our most recent new release Service pack that improves reliability and performance and provides updated compatibility. It also addresses the most requested items from customers including updates to GM Plus View, GM Plus Browser, and the email center.
This new release upgrade is included with maintenance and any new seat purchases and uses concurrent licensing. If you have expired, we can help you get current.
We encourage you to try GoldMine Web and the new Outlook Link options to expand the use of GoldMine CRM for your business, to increase user adoption, and to offer flexible real-time options.
Join our new GoldMine Community to connect with other GoldMine users and partners. Tell us what you like – get questions answered – sign up today at community.goldmine.com.