CRM leader integrates social networks to build enduring relationships
September 20, 2012 – Pleasanton, Calif. – GoldMine, a relationship management pioneer, today announced its latest version, GoldMine 9.2 Premium Edition, which integrates its CRM solutions with social networks for faster and more efficient customer interactions.
GoldMine 9.2 helps to better manage business relationships across social networks, improve revenue and build enduring relationships. Key enhancements to the GoldMine 9.2 release include:
- LinkedIn Contact Search – With a new lead, you can quickly see your shared connections for easier introductions, greater insight or assistance in building the relationship.
- Twitter Conversations – Effectively communicate via Twitter in GoldMine with your customers and prospects.
- Facebook Integration – Search and find a contacts profile page for an individual and/or company.
- Google News Search – Read the latest news on your prospects and customers to keep up to date on their announcements.
- Google Mapping – Find a contact’s address and get directions using Google Maps.
“With GoldMine 9.2, Evo Exhibits’ sales staff uses the new social link for LinkedIn as another way of establishing relationships. Having additional information on contacts through social media integrations is a real advantage to making connections and reaching our target audience,” said Kevin Fett, principal at EVO Exhibits.
“Our customers build enduring relationships that enhance business performance through the improvement of employee productivity, customer and partner loyalty and better management of the entire business ecosystem,” said Paul Petersen, general manager of GoldMine. “GoldMine 9.2 Premium Edition offers a seamless integration onto social networking platforms for our customers to be able to interact with their audience and engage in conversations.”
GoldMine is a leading provider of mobile relationship management solutions designed for small businesses. With over 1 million users managing over 1 billion relationships, the GoldMine application is one of the most widely used relationship management technologies in the world.
The GoldMine solution enables organizations to build enduring relationships which enhances business performance through the improvement of employee productivity, customer and partner loyalty and better management of the entire business ecosystem. GoldMine is a division of FrontRange Solutions and is headquartered in Pleasanton, Calif. http://www.goldmine.com/