The primary concern of any CRM system is to improve relationships with customers and generate higher revenue for your business. Your CRM implementation can track the efficiency of sales and marketing and help build strong relationships with your customers.
These are a few major considerations in evaluating the best CRM solution for your business.
- Any CRM system should provide measurable ROI,
- Help calculate real business benefits, and
- Enable accurate budgeting and reduced resources.
Ease of Use
- A CRM solution should simplify customer relationship and business process,
- Provide a user-friendly interface, and
- Allow ease of CRM navigation.
- A CRM system should help users perform tasks easily,
- Present simplified workflow logic, and
- Encourage easy user adoption.
- The efficiency of any CRM implementation lies in flexibility to change the default setup,
- Provision to mould the CRM to your business process, and
- Options to roll back to the default setup.
- No CRM system is complete without user help documentation,
- Online support,An active user community with similar needs, and
- Notes and tutorials to complement documentation.
The CRM Buyer’s Guide, Volume II:
What’s the Right CRM System for Me?